FRUIT AND VEGETABLE WASHING
In fruit and vegetable processing and packing Aussan can be applied immediately after harvest for protection from human pathogens during picking, handling and transport.
Aussan is an excellent alternative to chlorine and peroxy acids in the drenching and washing of fruit and vegetables during processing operations.
It provides safe and effective residual sanitizing, without the risk of damage to delicate foods. Aussan is not deactivated by common soils so solutions last much longer.
Fruit and vegetables treated with Aussan exhibit improved storage life.
Packaging plant and transport vehicles can be cleaned and sanitized by fogging or spraying Aussan to eliminate the risk of inter-batch contamination.
- Aussan is non-toxic, non hazardous and non-corrosive. It leaves no hazardous residues allowing disposal of all the wash liquids direct to sewer.
- Aussan reduces bacteria loadings and keeps them at low levels, thereby reducing the risk of food poisoning.
- Aussan products are safe to use, do not irritate skin, eyes or mucous membranes and are non-corrosive and non-volatile.
- Aussan products do not attack metal and do not affect other materials.
- Aussan is not toxic and does not taint or colour food.
Consulted your local regulatory authorities before use